Custom insurance software development services
Streamline insurance workflows & lower operational costs with our digital solutions for the insurance industry, from insurtech startups to enterprise insurance companies.
Our insurance software development process
This is how we work
- Budget Consulting
- Strategy Consulting
- Product Discovery Workshop
Discover & Define
- UX Research
- Product Roadmap
- UX Design
- UI Design
Deliver & Scale
- Product Development
- DevOps Architecture
- Continuous User Feedback & Delivery
- Recruit your own team with our help
Saving 2 hours daily: efficient AI & low-code document workflow automation
We’ve helped our finance specialist get rid of daunting bookkeeping tasks and save her up to 2 hours every day with AI & low-code.
We ensure security and regulatory compliance
Technical expertise alone is not enough in such highly regulated sectors as fintech and banking.
We understand the unique challenges and requirements of the finance industry.
That’s why we ensure the software we develop is always secure and compliant with all the fintech regulations and standards.
Insurance software development FAQ
Everything you need to know about insurance software development before partnering with software developers.
What is insurance software?
Insurance software is a set of digital tools that help insurance companies, brokers, and agents manage their day-to-day operations.
It includes tools for
complying with regulations, and
updating policy information.
Insurance software can be customized to support both client and administrative sides.
What types of insurance software are there?
- Claims processing solutions are used by insurance companies to manage claims, from intake to settlement. These systems leverage software for digital transformation and workflow automation, which can help optimize claims management to streamline the process and cut costs.
- Policy administration solutions will help your insurance business with policy management, including underwriting, rating, and policy issuance. These apps can help insurers automate policy management, reduce errors, and improve customer service.
- With customer relationship management (CRM) systems you can manage your customer interactions, including sales, marketing, and customer service. By providing a centralized platform for customer engagement, insurers can better understand their customers’ needs and preferences
- Risk assessment software helps insurers evaluate risks and determine premiums for policies. These systems use data analytics and predictive modeling to assess risk and provide insights into potential losses. By leveraging risk assessment software, insurance companies can make more informed decisions about pricing and underwriting, which can help reduce losses and improve profitability
- Document management software will help your insurance company manage documents, including policy documents, claims, and other important records.
Why create insurance software?
The goal of insurance software is streamlining the insurance process, automating routine tasks, and providing a platform for customer engagement.
It helps insurers manage their operations, save time and cost, and provide better customer experiences.
Insurance software can be integrated with other tools and apps to provide end-to-end insurance management.
Who are custom insurance software development services for?
The main recipient of custom insurance software development services is the insurance industry, especially:
risk management firms,
banks and financial organizations offering insurance products as part of their services,
healthcare providers managing patient health insurance data, claims, and billing processes,
and other entities that want to optimize, digitize, and automate their insurance processes.
What our fintech clients say about working with us
I'm impressed by how flexible Pragmatic Coders is (...). Culturally, they're a really good fit for us, and the team is very responsive to feedback. Whenever I ask them to do something, they look at it, and they're not scared to push back. I've found it very easy to work with them — we have more of a partnership than a client-supplier relationship.
Head of Engineering, Atom Bank
The entire focus was on the product and the customer, and I loved it. (...) The team was turning up with solutions to problems I didn't know we had.
Core Team Member, Common Wealth
(...) Pragmatic has highly skilled engineers available immediately but most importantly, passionate people who love what they do and learn new things very quickly. I recommend Pragmatic Coders to anyone who requires expert software development no matter the stage of their business.
We used to work in a very fast and dynamic way, made decisions quickly, based on data and research. We found out quickly that often software development teams aren’t so dynamic in the delivery of the agreed scope. We contacted and tested the cooperation with a couple of them. Finally, we found the perfect match – Pragmatic Coders.
It’s very notable that they were able to kind of challenge our views on how we should build trading software. (...) Also, the relationship that exists between their product owner and their development team is extremely good. If I were to start BLOC-X again, I would make the same choice in choosing Pragmatic Coders.
We've got answers on anything connected with software development.
Ask a question
You can ask us a question using the form below. We will respond as soon as possible.