Questions we ask
Yet, we call ourselves Pragmatic Coders for a reason. The idea seemed interesting, so we wanted to learn more. We started asking questions that we know from our experience are very important. Unfortunately, there are still many founders who underestimate their importance or don’t ask them at all. We had the feeling that data privacy might not be the Unique Value Proposition (UVP) attractive enough to draw users. And there is no social network without the users.
In search of answers
- Generation Z is very much into social media.
- They have money, and they are likely to spend it on what they see on social media.
- Gen Z spends a lot of time online.
- They like video content.
Meet Anna – building a persona
Discovering the product idea
What does Generation Z expect from social media? They seek entertaining content. From the research of social media users, we could also learn that they prefer video content. At this point, we decided to take a look at the trends in social media.
Trends in social media
- Ephemeral content will keep gaining popularity
- Niche social platforms will perform well
- Social commerce will expand
- Video content will dominate
- Influencer marketing will continue to soar
- More regulatory control and legal scrutiny
- Higher adoption of augmented reality
- Increase in the use of social media for customer service
- Personalization will be paramount; More advanced, dynamic, and direct social ads
Duel – a video social network for Generation Z users
Creating a Product Roadmap
Minimum Viable Product
- Challenges creation
- Browsing & exploring
- Profile & Content Management
As the last step on this journey from vague product idea to the firm product roadmap with KPIs in place and the solid idea, we prepared a visually stunning pitch deck. With all the information they discovered during our workshops, armed with a beautiful pitch deck, the Duel founders engaged in the mission of looking for investors.
This is just the first chapter of Duel’s story
Issuing and accepting challenges as a core entertainment concept
Users who opt-in to view ads will receive a share of the monthly ad revenue.